Currently, I speak about building partnerships across campus and in the community, student engagement & student success, library advertising and marketing, info lit pedagogy, and design. For more information, reach out: amy.pajewski [at] gmail/com
- “Everything in its right place: Effective, strategic, differentiated outreach” LOEX 2016 Annual Conference. Pittsburgh, PA May 2016.
- “Sustainability Across the Academic Library: Best Practices, Initiatives, and Solutions in Teaching, Learning, and Scholarship” Association of College & Research Libraries biannual conference, Portland OR, March 2015.
- “Bucking Tradition: Innovative Approaches to Academic Liaisonship” Invited Panel: Texas Library Association Annual Conference, Austin, TX April 2015
- Pajewski, A. “UNconference: Where you create the content” Facilitator, Texas Library Association Annual Conference, Austin, TX April 2015.
- “Re-imagining Library Outreach to Cultivate User Engagement: Or, Not Everyone Cares about Everything” Keynote Speaker, Tennessee Electronic Library, Knoxville, TN June, 2015.
- Pajewski, A. “Reframing Library Marketing to Cultivate User-Engagement: Not Everyone Cares about Everything” Invited Talk: Texas Library Association Annual Assembly, Austin, TX July 9, 2014.
- Pajewski, A. “UNconference: Where you create the content” Facilitator, Texas Library Association Annual Conference 2014, San Antonio, TX April 2014.
- Pajewski, A. “Course & Subject Guides in Academia: an Analysis of Student Usage and Librarian Perceptions” Texas Library Association Annual Conference 2013, Dallas, TX April 25, 2013.
- Pajewski, A. “(Re)sensing Place: Somatics in Rick Bass’ A Thousand Deer.” Sowell Collection Conference, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX April 18-20, 2013.
- Pajewski, A. “Advanced Research Strategies” Guest lecture. Peer Organization of English Majors (POEM), West Texas A&M University, Canyon, TX February 19, 2013.
- Pajewski, A. “Sexy Hipster Librarian: Exotic, Erotic, the Other” Southwest/Texas Popular Culture and American Culture Associations 2013 Annual Conference, Albuquerque, NM February 13, 2013
- Dorney, E., Pajewski, A. “Course & Subject Guides: Evolved Learning Spaces or Instructional Crutches?” Pennsylvania Library Association Annual Conference 2012, Gettysburg, PA October, 2012.
- Pajewski, A., Ungar, J. “Going for Gold: Innovative Teaching Strategies” Faculty instruction retreat, May 16, 2012.
- Pajewski, A. Poetry reading for the George Street Carnival Literary Magazine April 27, 2012.
- Pajewski, A. “Hypermedia Poetics in the Digital Age” Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education Graduate Research Symposium, Harrisburg, PA, April 19, 2012.
- Pajewski, A. Poetry reading for “Poetry Aloud,” hosted by the Millersville University Creative Writers’ Guild, April 6, 2012.
- Pajewski, A., Szczyrbak, G. “iPads and Library Instruction” State System of Higher Education Library Cooperative Organization Annual Conference, March 27, 2012.
- Pajewski, A. “Digital Poetry and its Convergence into New Media.” University of Rhode Island Graduate Student Conference, Kingston, RI, March 31, 2012.
- Pajewski, A. “QR Codes” Millersville University, Millersville, PA, November 7, 2011.
- Dorney, E., Pajewski, A. “Changing perspectives, building careers: library internships for Undergrads” Pennsylvania Library Association 2011 Annual Conference, State College, PA, October 4, 2011.
- Dorney, E., Coyl, P., Pajewski, A., and Murray, T. “Blogging to develop your digital identity: Crafting your personal brand” Pennsylvania Library Association 2010 Annual Conference, Lancaster, PA, October 27, 2010